Terms And Conditions
1. General: All our prices are already inclusive of VAT. However, a delivery fee will be added on during checkoutOur delivery rates for areas in Lagos, Nigeria are as listed below:
Lekki Phase 1-
Lekki Phase 2/Ajah – ₦1500
Victoria Island – ₦2000
Lagos Island – ₦2500
Lagos Central (Yaba, Surulere, Mushin) – ₦3500
Apapa – ₦5000
Lagos mainland (Gbagada, Anthony, Ilupeju, Maryland) – ₦4000
Ikeja (Opebi, Allen,Adeniyi jones, secretariat) – ₦4000
Ikeja 2 (Omole,Magodo, Isheri)
Festac – ₦6000
Agege – ₦4500
Ajao/Airport – ₦4500
Iyanapaja/Akowonjo – ₦5000
Ikorodu – ₦4500
Isolo/Okota – ₦5500
Akute – ₦4500
Ojodu/Berger – ₦5500
Even though our florists team select only the best fresh flowers available in our flower shop in Lagos, Nigeria, please note that delivered floral products may vary slightly in appearance when compared to images on the website.This is due to the nature of the product, with factors such as non-availability of certain products being taken into account. That being said, we take great care in ensuring flowers, greenery, fillers, containers, accessories and gifts are substituted with equal or greater value and look as similar as possible to the product displayed on the website.
We reserve the right to make these substitutions without notifying the customer, unless substitution is significant. In these cases, we will attempt to contact you although we are not obligated to do so.If you would like to discuss any substitutions we have made, please contact our customer services team and they will be happy to assist.
2. For Lovebug Florist to process your order, we need information such as your full name, email address, contact number, your billing address, delivery address and payment confirmed. We may subsequently require further details to enable the processing of any orders that you make. You agree to provide Lovebug Florist with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of Lovebug Florist.
Please note, if you do not receive an email confirmation or phone call, your order has not been processed. Please contact Lovebug Florist by phoning 08131883002 or by emailing: email@example.com. Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been received and Lovebug Florist is satisfied with the integrity of the order.
4. Flower delivery in Lagos, Nigeria- To ensure same day flower delivery, please ensure that you send your proof of payment to us. Orders taken before 4 o’clock are delivered on the same day. (For VI, Ikoyi, Lekki/Ajah delivery areas only)All orders taken by 2 o’ clock are delivered same day (For Mainland delivery areas only).All orders taken after these times will be treated as next day delivery except where specific delivery dates are stated Delivery starts at 10am from Monday to Friday.. To ensure same day delivery in Lagos, Nigeria,
5. Orders for whole cakes and/or Cupcakes should be placed a minimum of 24 hours before the delivery date.
6. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect Lovebug Florist will not refund you. Should you wish to send the flowers again it will be at full expense to the customer.
7. Unfortunately, we can’t leave deliveries unattended at the recipient’s front door. We will, however, try our best to deliver at reception or with a security if they aren’t available.
8. Changes to Orders – If you wish to make any changes to your order, please do so by either phoning our flower shop in Lagos, Nigeria on 08131883002 or by emailing: Lovebugflorist@gmail.com Please note that any changes to your order (delivery address, card message, or additional items) must be made by 5pm the day before the scheduled
9. Cancellation of Orders – Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded less N5000 administrative fee, ONLY IF notice is received by Lovebug Florist by 1pm the day before the scheduled delivery date. Cancellations received after 1pm the day before the scheduled delivery date will be charged at 50% of the total order value. We are unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and are with our courier for delivery.
10. Refunds – We value our customers and attempt to meet their unique requirements and deliver the best products available. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us to discuss your concerns within 24 hours of receipt by phone on 08131883002, or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. A number of resolutions may be available to you depending on the particular situation. We may redeliver the same flower arrangement, or offer a store credit in our flower shop in Lagos, Nigeria for all or part the order value but we must be notified within 24 hours of receipt.
11. Because each day is unique and we can never predict what awaits us, we unfortunately can’t guarantee delivery